Monday, January 2, 2012

Carolyn's Baby Shower

So as most of you probably already know, my little sister and her husband are expecting their first child (a boy!) in February.  I helped host a shower for her in Raleigh back at the beginning of December, and here are a few pics from the event:
baby booties...awww

 Carolyn hates cake, so at her request dessert was a tower of donuts instead
 Bad pic, but the only one of us taken on my camera (ignore the pins on my necklace...they were from the "don't say baby" game)  And is just me, or do I look pregnant is this picture too?!  (I'm totally not, in case you were wondering)
Can't figure out to organize the order of these pics or fix the spacing...alas, top pic is of three friends all due with boys in the second week of February, bottom pic is of my aunt and cousin (more of our family of women that is being overtaken by boys now!)
Random room shot
Tower of donuts
Table centerpieces, party favors and games
Again with the spacing issue...ugh!  Some of the food out on the food table (why didn't I wait until it was all out...not sure!) and Carolyn with one of the gifts from me for "Little P"  We have to wait until he is born to find out his real name :)

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

Carolyn's definitely got the pregnancy glow! Can't wait to see pics of Ethan's first cousin!