Ethan being ridiculously silly...he took a ball from our 3D wooden tic-tac-toe game to carry around in his overalls pocket (and insisted it stay there most of the day!) and was in love with his reindeer hat from his visit with Santa at the mall the day before
And he's off again!
And playing with the hat again :)
A new obsession...putting on shoes if they are left out. He tries to walk around in them as well, but isn't quite coordinated enough for that just yet!
Playing with his buddy Faith at our neighbor's house...these two have literally been friends since before they were born :)
Crawling through thet tunnel Faith gave Ethan for Christmas. I wasn't able to get a good picture (surprise, surprise - I am a terrible photographer!) of the two of them playing in it though since they were constantly on the move
Our neighborhood does a "Breakfast with Santa" every year for the kids, and as you can see Ethan was having no part of this Santa. He laughed with the Santa at the mall, and wailed the second we set him down here...we'll see what next year brings
We took Ethan uptown to see the singing bear orchestra in Founders Hall. He was mildly interested in the performance, but I think next year he'll love it. I can definitely see this becoming an annual tradition complete with lunch and hot cocoa after the show :)
Aunt Jeannie (Patrick's sister) flew in from Boston to spend the week with us. Ethan loved having her with us! (And excuse my overly tired face...this is what happens when you are working 40 hours a week in your "spare" time. Hopefully things will be calming down a bit soon.)
Enjoying world famous peanut butter milkshakes at Pike's Soda Shoppe...a must visit in Charlotte!!
Having lunch with a new friend, Charlotte. Charlotte's mommy Erin and I went to middle school together 20 (good grief, yes 20!) years ago, and Ethan and Charlotte are only a month or so apart in age. She is such a sweetie, but Ethan was a bit of a bully when they played together before lunch. Hopefully he will learn how to treat the ladies with a little more respect in the future :)
I couldn't get a picture of both of them looking up
Having fun with a new friend :)
1 comment:
So cool that you got together with Erin. That's great. Ethan is such a doll baby. I miss him so much. And you need to know that my Patrick is addicted to peanut butter milkshakes, so we have to make a run out to that place next time we are in town!
Post a Comment