Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

So as you can see my blogging as of late as been, ahem, terrible at best.  I hate this!  I use this site as my own personal journal of sorts to keep up with everything that has been going on, and when I get this incredibly behind I feel terrible because there are so many fun everyday moments that are now just lost in time because I can never remember them all.  But since there is not much that can be done about it now, I want to take this opportunity to just put it out there that I am going to really strive to post at least once a week this year.  They don't all have to be long, they don't all have to include pictures, but I don't want to reach the end of this year and not be able to look back at all of the incredible moments that we shared together as a family.  I want to have a written record of things (type A much?!?!) so it will be your job to hold me accountable.  Are you up to the task?  I'm not sure that I am, but I give you my word that I am going to try.  I'm also going to try to go back and at least share pictures from everything that we've had going on in the past month and a half, but I'm not sure that I'll have tons of details to add since I'm so behind. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

I'll hold you accountable, if you do the same for Morgan's blog. I probably won't post once a week anymore, but at least once a month!