Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Say it isn't so....

I am taking a break from my December updating process to bring you the following announcement...today I called the preschool that (I hope!) Ethan will be attending next year to get all of the registration information sent to us and schedule his official tour.  NOOOOOOO!!!!  I am so not ready to think about my baby boy heading off to school yet (even if it will only be for two mornings a week starting with the next school year in September.)  I am tearing up right now just thinking about it, and will probably humiliate myself in the fall when I go to drop him off that very first morning and start bawling the moment he walks away.  I just want to squeeze him so tight and keep him my baby boy forever.  You may think I'm absolutely looney tunes, and should be celebrating at the thought of a little more free time for myself, but that is just not the case...yet!  This has been an important reminder to treasure each and every day I have with Ethan, because I'm going to blink and he's going to be off at real school and I'll be wondering where the time went.  Anyway, I hope to be adding some Christmas photos soon, and then hopefully I can get started on my January posts.  I have a fun project I've started that I can't wait to share!

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

I cried for DAYS the first two weeks I dropped Morgan off at the sitter. Then when she went to preschool I cried again. It's tough. Don't be hard on yourself.