Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ethan's First Christmas

We had such a wonderful time celebrating Ethan's first Christmas. There was something extra special about Christmas this year, and our family has truly been blessed. Patrick had a week off work which was awesome and we really enjoyed getting to spend some quality time together as a family. I have so much to catch up on, so for now I'll post some pictures so you can see a little bit of our first Christmas as a family of three.

Reading together...Ethan is more interested in eating books than hearing me read to him but I'll keep trying (I so want him to love reading as he grows up!)

Ethan LOVES his exersaucer (and so do I...he is so easily entertained that as long as I have an eye on him it means freedom for me to get things like baking Christmas cookies done)

Getting ready to deliver cookie trays to our neighbors


It's Ethan Claus!

Go Panthers...hopefully a number one draft pick will help us not repeat this awful season!

Putting out milk and cookies for Santa and cheese and a small milk for Santa Mouse

Ethan opening his stocking that Santa Claus filled with goodies

Cuddling with Grandpa
Ethan in front of all his Christmas presents
Ethan's elephant music box from his grandparents
He's learning early...go Blue Devils!!
Ethan and I waking up to snow!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (it was all off the roads the next day, which made this a perfect snow!)

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

It looks like he had a wonderful Christmas! These are excellent pictures. I love the one of the boys with the cookies, and of all of you opening his stocking. Miss you guys!