Sunday, January 2, 2011

Snow & Friends

I am so behind with posts! In an effort to catch up more quickly, I'm going to post some more pictures that tell the story of what we've been up to lately. I should be able to write more this week, and hopefully I'll get back on track with Ethan's weekly post this week (fingers crossed!)


The Strain family in the snow - Ethan wasn't too sure what to make of it!
I had Ethan in a jacket underneath his snuggle suit - the poor child could barely move he was so bundled up!!
Our good friends Lindsay and Casey came for a visit, and brought their adorable son Graham to visit with Ethan. Even though Graham is 7 weeks older than Ethan, he is already smaller than our little linebacker. He was so cute sitting up and sucking his thumb, that I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of him.
Graham is soooo sweet! He reached out to hold Ethan's hand (and Ethan tried to hit him once - do I have a bully on my hands?!?!?!)

No comments: