
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Ethan's 4 Month Picture
I realize that I am terribly behind with actual Ethan updates on here, so hopefully one day this week I'll get this blog caught back up again. In the interim, below are Ethan's "official" 4 month pictures. (Every month I pose him in his chair next to Winnie the Pooh so we can see his growth.) He is getting more and more grown up by the day! He's in a really fun stage right now where he talks all the time (I keep telling myself I hear "mama" but I know it is just wishful thinking) he rolls over pretty regularly, he loves sitting/standing with assistance, and he was recently introduced to his exersaucer and bumbo seat and is starting to really like both of those as well. Where has my newborn gone?!?!?!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I cannot wait to squeeze that little tyke in SEVEN days!
Post a Comment