I just realized that I never posted Ethan's "official" 3 month picture. (I try to take a picture every month of Ethan next to his Winnie the Pooh in the chair in his room so that it will be easy to really see his growth from month to month.) Months 1 and 2 were so simple...this month, not so much. Below is the best that I could get, and below that you'll see all the fun that Ethan was having as I attempted to record his third month. Good grief - what I am in for when I attempt to take his 4 month picture?!?!

Ethan is 3 months old!

Ethan talking to Pooh and trying to put Pooh on his lap
Again with the trying to hug Pooh
You get the idea... :)
Now he decided that eating his sign is a good plan
1 comment:
What a cutie.
Post a Comment