Last night was a lot of fun! I'm hooked on the show "So You Think You Can Dance" (I guess I wish that I had been that talented back in my dancing days) so when we heard that the tour was making a stop in Charlotte a group of us decided to make it a girl's night out to see them live. They are even better in person than on the show! There were 6 of us total that went (my sisters and myself, and my friends Alli, Tracey, and Rebecca.) They performed most of my favorite dances from the show, and I really enjoyed the hip hop routines best. Why wasn't I blessed with such an amzing gift?!
We went to dinner first and then headed over to Bobcats Arena for the show. Here are a couple pictures from the show:
All in all it was a very fun night. I'm so glad my sisters were able to make the drive to Charlotte because I really miss having them around all the time! It was also good to be able to have a stress free evening because Friday is going to be a pretty hard day. It's the last day our Raleigh headquarters is going to be open to we're all heading to Raleigh for a farewell celebration day. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody but not looking forward to it really being over....
1 comment:
Even though you are a big dork (and I mean this in the most lovingly way possible!!!) props to you for getting together so much with the girls. I am jealous! Looks like you all had such a great time. How did Friday go?
Post a Comment