So I was totally just kidding in my last post about having a little cold. Evidently I am one of the lucky chosen few who got to have a mini preview of flu season and all the fun that goes along with it (fever, aches and pains, headache, etc.) I did not move all weekend long. In fact, I did not leave the house from the moment I crawled home from work on Friday until I left for work this morning. My fever broke late yesterday afternoon and I started feeling better once that happened, but I’m not fully recovered yet. Yuck – I hope this is not a sign of things to come!
On another yucky note, evidently the Panthers lost pretty badly yesterday and are now 4-2. I only briefly saw the game in between naps (I literally slept away the weekend!) and from the looks of things I was not missing much. I hope they are back on track next week!
My mission this week (once I am feeling energized enough one evening to undertake such a task that is) is to find a dress to wear to a wedding Patrick is in that is only two weeks away. Yikes there’s nothing like waiting until the last minute! I’m fortunate that a friend loaned me a dress to wear to either the rehearsal dinner/wedding but I still have to find something for the second event. Unfortunately everything in my closet is for spring/summer weddings and this one is up in the mountains so it is going to be COLD! I was supposed to go dress hunting with my friend Rebecca this past weekend but those plans were cancelled by my random sickness. (Random simply because I do not know a single person who has been sick like this!) Cross your fingers that the stars align and I find something that will work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment