skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Are You Ready for Some Football?!
Hooray - it's finally NFL season again! Patrick and I are both huge Carolina Panthers fans and so we have been looking forward to this day for quite some time. We were lucky to get to attend one of the pre-season games already this season, and hopefully we'll get the opportunity to attend some regular season games as well. Our beloved Panthers were slated to be a 9 point underdog in today's game and were without superstar Steve Smith so the outlook was grim initially. But...you should never underestimate the Cardiac Cats! The Panthers were in control and did not disappoint their fans. It was awesome to finally have Jake back - I love the passion and enthusiasm with which he plays the game. You never have to doubt that his heart is in it! In the last 2 minutes of the game we were down and Jake led the team down the field to an impressive last second (literally, last second!) touchdown and victory. I'm so glad it's football season again!Oh, and for Halloween at work last year we all dressed up so I came in wearing my Ken Lucas (our best player in my opinion!) jersey so I could be a football player. I'm not too sure the guys actually wear matching hair ribbons though! Go Panthers!!
1 comment:
Adorably Cute Picture!
Post a Comment