Saturday, October 29, 2011

Random Pics

Okay, I'm still trying to catch up on not being able to really upload pictures from the past two months, so here are a few more random pics...after this hopefully I will be pretty much caught back up and can get ready for Ethan's 15 (yes, fifteen if you can believe it!) month post:


He is super cuddly when he wakes up from his nap, and on this day Patrick was home to capture the cuteness


Ethan found his baby tub, and insisted on taking a bath in it...he loves to lug this thing around the house now (and no, we haven't put it in the attic yet so he is able to play with his favorite "toy") Since he is a big boy now this is probably one of the last pics I'll have of him in his baby bathtub
A daily site in our house...he LOVES this cupboard and banging on all of these pots and pans. I dare say I think he has an order to which he likes to pull them out!




Coloring a picture







No comments: