Friday, October 28, 2011

Beach Trip Pics

So I realize that it has been a LONG time since I've been able to share pictures, so some of these are quite old now. I have a new laptop (hooray...story coming in next blog post) so I'm now going to try to catch you up on the pictures from the past two months. To get started, here are a few pics from our beach trip with Patrick's family (and these are in no particular order...we were there for a week so at worst they are out of order by five days!):


Ethan playing in the living room in true lounge style
Playing in the main pool (where Ethan loved floating around)

Ethan wasn't walking yet when we took this trip, and on the beach he "crawled" in the above pose...it was too funny!

Playing with Daddy in the main pool

The fish fountains were his favorite...he would float over to them and get upset when we took him away from them!

See...he loved them!

This child loves the water

He was too little for the treehouse, but I wanted a picture of it because it looked like so much fun! Maybe next time :)

S'mores night at the campfire! We met some really nice families the nights we went to the campfire

He was crawling like crazy

Taking a break on the beach

Having a mid-afternoon snack of Goldfish crackers (I can't stand these things but he LOVES them)

The pool with the crazy fountains that he could crawl right into

He loved these fountains!

Ethan really liked when the waves came and "got" him!

Taking a nap with Daddy...playing all day in the sand is hard work!

This trip wasn't that long ago, and he has already grown so much since then...is there a way to freeze time and keep him this little forever?!

Early morning on the beach (can you tell it hadn't quite warmed up yet?!)

No comments: