Friday, June 24, 2011

Random Month 10 Fun

Here are some random pictures from the past two weeks...there are lots of Ethan in pajamas because I'm realizing that I take the most pictures in the morning before I get him ready for the day. I'll have to work on that ;)


It makes a Mommy's heart proud...he was looking at books!!

Check out his teeth...he's had three for several months and four more just broke through
Pulling toys off his shelves

Getting ready to take apart the box of wipes (he was not successful...wonder why?!)

Yes, he decided to take apart his changing table (several times this day, I might add)

Dumping out all of his toys (a daily ritual) Notice Caddy keeping an eye on him (she loves him so much!)

He's so happy first thing in the morning!

This was probably the messiest meal he's ever had...gracious!

Playing with his cookie jar

He climbed onto the table to get to his toy baskets...yikes!

Playing with his cookie jar toy (a current favorite)

Picking out a new toy to play with

He found Daddy's toolbox upstairs and thought it was the best toy ever! (He could not open it, he just banged on the lid)

A favorite activity - playing with the cat bowls

On the move

How grown up is Ethan these days?! Tear

Playing with his stacking cups

Just laying around

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

Thanks for a pictures post....I miss him so much! He's getting so big. I can't wait to squeeze him in one month!!! Give him some kisses for me please :)