Saturday, June 18, 2011

Some 10 Month Pictures

I am still having a few technical difficulties with my camera, but in the interim, here are a few pics of Ethan this month. These aren't all that great, but hopefully I'll have more to share here in the not too distant future!




Daddy wanted to try on the Bjorn at least once before Ethan outgrew it!

Opening a present from his grandparents

He wanted down!

Being silly with Nana
He used to be such a ham for the camera...now it is impossible to get him to stay still long enough to take even one picture!

A morning ritual...banging on all of the furniture


Me with my little 10 month old...he's not going to be a baby much longer :(

Still in his jammies in the morning, banging away on the couch (his FAVORITE activity is to bang on things!)

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

LOVE the pictures. He's so darn cute I just can't stand it!