Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ethan's 7 Month Pictures

We recently had some pictures taken by my good friend Erin (who is a professional photographer - let me know if you need her contact info because not only is she fantastic at her job, she's lots of fun to be around and your kids are going to LOVE Miss Erin!) I'm going to be ordering some prints this week (with copies for everybody that I owe some Ethan pictures) so hopefully I'll get caught up on that front here in the not too distant future. In the interim, here are a few of my favorites:


He is such a happy baby!
Funny face...love it!
The trees look so pretty like this...I wish I had the talent to know how to take a picture at angles with the right lighting, etc. etc. I so wish I had the photography gift! I guess if I can't be blessed with this talent at least I have a good friend who is!
He was wearing shoes...part of the time (he loves to take them off and then take off his socks too)
Our future golfer...if he gets his daddy's talent and not my pitiful lack of hand-eye coordination that is!
He looks like we're already embarrassing him :)
Probably my absolute favorite...Ethan's very first time wearing a tie! He was more interested in playing with the grass and pine straw than getting his picture taken. He is all boy already - I am in for it!
Hanging out - I love how he's just chilling in this one!
Posing in his Janie & Jack bunny outfit with his "Ethan" bunny - his name is embroidered on the ear. I have some other poses in this outfit that will make great Easter pics!
I was so proud of him for not flopping backwards and hitting his head (I was right there to catch him just in case he made a move though!) His favorite thing to do when he sees something he wants is to fly backwards and roll to it...he's a nut!
My little man :) I hope he's a mommy's boy (but not necessarily a mama's boy) forever
How does Erin come up with these super cute ideas? I would never have thought of this!!
He looks so much more grown up in his suitcase now than he did when he was in this for his newborn photo shoot...I'll have to repost one of those pics for comparison!

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

LOVE these! Can't wait to get mine!!!