Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Few Pictures from Weekend in Cary

As promised, here are a few pictures from this past weekend in Cary:


Ethan eating sweet potatoes at Aunt Carolyn's house
Ethan is so snuggly these days - I love it!!!
Graham and Ethan loved standing by this little plastic step - they were so entertained by this thing. Ethan was banging on it (of course!) He is really energetic these days...I might be in for it!
Ethan and I with Lindsay and Graham at the park
Ethan's first time in a swing - it was so bright outside I'm not sure he really enjoyed it but hopefully he'll like it better next time!
Ethan with Aunt Carolyn, me and Nana (poor little guy was born into a family of women!)
Having fun at the park

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. We miss you guys!