So I tried to load the video clips directly into the blog, and surprise, surprise I ran into some technical difficulties so I had to load the clips into YouTube instead. Here are some links to check out Ethan's latest and greatest moments (and I set these as unlisted in YouTube so they're not public, but if you have the link you should be able to view them without a problem - let me know if you can't see them though!)
Ethan eating prunes for the first time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQsebqD5ck0
Going crazy in the exersaucer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdbqVvOpKM
Banging on the drum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgpJ1eiY40I
Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I SWEAR he is the smilingest baby I have ever seen, and it sure lights up a room! His V-Day present will be late....his Aunt Jen didn't bring it to go to the post office today....sigh, silly Aunt Jen! (OH and the word I have to type to post this is laugh! How about that?!)
Post a Comment