Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tenney Family Visit - Pictures

This past weekend was so wonderful because our dear friends, the Tenney family, drove down from West Virginia to spend a long weekend with us. I have so much to write about everything we did this weekend, but since it is getting late and I am beyond exhausted (I have so much to add about Ethan's sleeping patterns in his week 10 post that I am planning to do tomorrow as well!) I thought that I would start with some pictures and then attempt to actually write out a real post tomorrow. Until then, enjoy some pics of my oldest friend (we met when we were 10 years old and still in elementary school!), her charming husband Patrick and their precious daughter Morgan.
I think it might be love!
Ethan relaxing with his Aunt Jen
Ethan with his super cute godsister (and yes, they both seem to have an affinity for their middle finger...fortunately neither of them know what it means just yet!)
Hanging around on the playground
This is one of my favorite pictures from the weekend...she looks as scared as I was about some of the bugs in this room (but she is far braver than I am and she checked out everything!)
What kind of bugs are growing in there?!
Getting ready to watch a 3D movie about sharks; Morgan kept reaching out to "touch" the fish when they swam toward us and it was adorable!

Playing at the water table...I think it was her favorite part of Discovery Place
Morgan breaking it down on a drum set
Do you see the WV Jen made in honor of her beloved WVU?!
Deep in thought working on the block puzzle
Literally running circles around Jennifer :)
Morgan got so excited when she found Nemo
Morgan gave all of us Disney princess stickers to wear...check out all the stickers she shared with Ethan
Playing UNO with Morgan (she beat me quite a few times!)
Can a Panthers fan and a Steelers fan really be friends? Ethan loves his Uncle Patrick, despite the fact that he roots for the wrong team
Learning about Fantasy Football with Uncle Patrick...it may be a few years before she is ready to field her own team though
Morgan indulged the adults just long enough to pose for a few pictures with Ethan. He doesn't know it yet, but his job one day will be to protect his godsister from her many suitors!
Don't you just love the expression on Morgan's face?! She is such a happy little girl!

No comments: