Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Clothes

With fall finally upon us here in NC, I decided to try putting Ethan into some of his fall clothes. As big as this child is for his age, you would think that most of the 3-6 month clothes we have for him would fit, right? Wrong! He is swimming in most items so he has very few cute outfits to wear right now. He has outgrown the newborn clothes, it's a little too chilly for the summery 0-3 month clothes, and the 3-6 month clothes are huge. Whatever am I to do?!?! I will say that Carter's makes clothes that are size 3 months (not the typical 3-6) and these fit great. Unfortunately I only have a few Carter's outfits for him. I don't want to go shopping and buy too much since he's growing so quickly and will (hopefully) be fitting into his 3-6 month ensembles soon, but I may have to in order to prevent this poor child from wearing pajamas all day every day. As I was putting Ethan into a lot of his clothes to see how they were fitting, I decided to snap a few pictures. Poor kid...he just wants to hang out and I insist on playing dress up with him. Here are a few of my favorites:

These jeans are Gymboree size 0-3 months and fit pretty well (their size 3-6 months pants are HUGE on him...even though according to their height and weight requirements he is right in the middle and should be wearing the 3-6 month stuff)The Baby Gap shirt is size 3-6 months and is a little big but since it is technically a onesie I think it might work now


This sweater is Carter's and although it looks a little big in the picture it fits pretty well (size 3 months)
And since I was taking pictures of Ethan in various outfits, I decided to go ahead and take some pics of Ethan in his baptismal outfit (since with all the chaos going on the actual day of his baptism I never got around to taking pictures of just him):



I so need lessons on how to take good pictures. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to researching what makes for a good photography session and poor Ethan will be subjected to photo shoots with me each day. Poor little guy...I hope this doesn't humiliate him one day!

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

He is such a doll....I miss him!