So I got some super exciting news this week…New Kids on the Block are launching a summer tour! I am sooooo excited!! (Feel free to insert joke here…I can take it!) For the summer tour they are going to be visiting outdoor concert arenas. The concerts I’ve been to lately have all been in stadiums, so I’m really looking forward to being outside on the lawn again. Their tour is stopping in both Charlotte and Raleigh, so Carolyn and I decided to go in Raleigh this time. This is just so exciting because to be honest, I thought that the show Carolyn and I went to see in the fall was going to be my only opportunity to see them live and in person. To find out that I get to see them again is just the best news ever! (And trust me, good news is much appreciated in this house these days!)
At Christmas Carolyn and I got new NKOTB shirts (from the first concert tour) so we’ll have to decide if we are going to be rocking the new shirts or keeping it old school like we did last time. Of course, our cameras will be with us this time. We learned our lesson – even if it says in BOLD PRINT on the ticket that no cameras are allowed, only dorks like us actually follow the rules.
Patrick thinks that we have officially lost our minds, but June 3 cannot get here fast enough for us. I’m so glad that my sister and I get to once again go and see our favorite group in the whole world perform. If this show is anything like the last one we went to, it is going to be an awesome night! This is the absolute best early 30th birthday present I could ever hope for!!
Check this link out if you want some more info: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20268647,00.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with Patrick---you too have lost your minds! :) But we still love you, even if you are a BIG DORK!!!
Post a Comment