Monday, February 2, 2009

Today's Random Thought

So I just got home from the gym and I had the most random thought that I had to share it. Why on earth do gyms (which promote fitness and healthy living) all have tanning beds (that promote skin cancer)?! I have yet to understand the connection between the two. Well, I guess both have to do with appearance to a degree, but it still seems counterintuitive. If I spend an hour doing some cardio and weight training and then go lay in a tanning bed, does all the good I just did get cancelled out by all the bad of the tanning bed? (FYI - my husband made me promise when we got married that I would not use a tanning bed so if for no other reason I don't use them for him.) So there is my random thought of the day!

1 comment:

My Army Brats and Me said...

I love the title of your blog:) Thanks for praying for me.

Love Cindy