Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Little Panther

Before I post this story, I want to assure you that no, I am not in the practice of dressing up my pets. However, I have a teddy bear that is outfitted in a full Panthers uniform and when I saw my little Holly playing with the jersey I could not resist making her wear it for this super cute photo op!


Unfortunately the Panthers lost to the Vikings this week (which may have been my punishment for humiliating Holly like this!) I think we’re going to the game this week so cross your fingers that the Panthers return to form and crush the Falcons on Sunday!

3 comments:

Mama10EE said...

I have to say I am shocked that the cat would LET you dress her up! Way to go, she's super cute.

Jeanette said...

Melanie!!! Girl, you've been holding out on us! I didn't know you had a blog! I love it! Hope you are doing well...I miss you!

My Army Brats and Me said...

Hey you both! Thanks so much for praying for me. The girls are great and Mike is doing a great job of taking care of me.
Love Cindy