Thursday, August 28, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve been kind of behind technologically speaking. (I'm not interested in MySpace or Facebook, and we haven't had a digital camera…well, scratch digital camera off that list because we broke down and bought one last week in anticipation of our trip to WV to visit friends!) So the idea of blogging is a little new to me and I’m not quite sure how to make it pretty yet. But, with my family and friends scattered all around and me reading their blogs to keep up on everything, I thought I would return the favor and see how this goes. I will warn you that I’m not sure how all this works yet but hopefully I’ll get the hang of it soon! In the mean time, welcome to my blog (appropriately named in honor of one of my favorite songs which also doubles as my cell phone ring tone!)

No comments: