Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ethan's One Year Photo Shoot

So as you can probably tell by my lack of updates recently, I have been super busy with some work assignments the past two weeks. I think things are going to be slowing down here for awhile (which is both good and bad) so I am going to focus on the positives of this and catch up on all of things that I have let fall painfully behind as of late. On that note, as promised, here are some family pics and Ethan's cake smash from his official one year photo shoot. He had so much fun, and we realized that he isn't much of a cake smasher (much more of a cake eater!) He did manage to get his foot in the cake while crawling around though, so I think that counts! These are just a few from our morning with Erin...enjoy!!





























































1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

LOVE them. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in 5 weeks.