Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ethan - Month 7, Week 2

So it's getting late and I'm going to be heading to bed here shortly, so this is probably going to be a pretty short post. I'll add some pictures now and try to write more in the next day or so. The big news this week is that TEETH have arrived. Yes, Ethan is losing his beautiful gummy grin and has sprouted two teeth (on the bottom.) While I am so happy that Ethan is growing and developing each day, I miss my little newborn so much. (No, not enough to want to have another baby anytime soon though!) This is the best shot I could get of his new accessories, even though since they're still pretty close to the gumline they are hard to see:


It's a litte belated, but here's the "official" 7 month picture:


He kept trying to chew on Pooh or his sign this month...he has gotten so active lately!

See... he did not want to cooperate for this month's pic!

Being silly with Patrick (since he is several years away from wearing a hat that size!) He doesn't look at all like his Daddy, does he?!

GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!
Hanging out with Aunt Brooke who was in town from Atlanta visiting with a friend
Watching the light rail go by...how cute are they together?!
I love this picture. I have very few shots of Ethan where he is not cheesing for the camera (he will literally go from fussy to a huge grin if he sees me break out the camera - he's a total ham!) so to catch a shot where he has a different expression is sooooo hard to do.
Here are a few pics of Ethan playing with his favorite toys (the ring stacking toy is his current BFF):
Banging the ring on the piano
He likes to turn his steering wheel over sometimes now so he can bang on it (do you see a pattern here?!)
He loves his toys!
He loves to take the rings off and on the post, shake them around, and bang them on everything! He carries the orange ring around with him all the time. It is definitely his favorite, so we joke that orange is his first favorite color.

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

He is a total doll and I miss him so much! Please put those pics on snapfish so I can print some out. I love the one of him looking off camera (the same one you like). Actually, I love them all, but you know, I can't print them ALL out :)