Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 23...Pictures!

As promised, here are some pictures for the week (and the camera cord was finally located in my old laptop bag...what was it doing in there?!)

This is what the completed nursery looks like in the store - ours won't be quite this coordinated, but this way you can see the pattern and get an idea of what Ethan's nursery will look like one day

A born sports fan!


Holly could not resist the new best seat in the house (and Erin, I promise that she hasn't been allowed here since this day and everything will be cleaned before Ethan arrives and before I bring this back to you!)

Some of my favorite consignment finds - his closet is full of great deals!

The dreaded bump pic - Week 23

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

YAY! Pictures!! His nursery is going to be so cute! Patrick told me a few weeks ago that he thought you all should do the nursery in elephants (since he remembered, as I did, that your Patrick loves elephants). So cute! Did you notice the giant E in the picture of the nursery you posted, as if it was destined to be? And I LOVE your teeny, tiny bump! You look so cute. I can't wait to watch you both grow. Miss you tons!