Sunday, December 14, 2008

11-3

Today the Panthers won their last home game and are now 11-3 for the season! They officially won every game at home this year (since the last two games are on the road) and are going to face the New York Giants next Sunday. It is going to be a huge game and it got moved to prime time - this is so exciting!

I went to visit my friend Meredith this past weekend and we spent lots of time catching up. Of course we watched a bunch of chick flicks as well, but we talked right through one of them and neither of us could figure out what was going on! Since I was gone this past weekend I am going to try to frantically clean my house after work this week in preparation for the arrival of my friend Jennifer and her family from WV. I absolutely cannot wait to see them!

Thursday will be my last official day in the office. We are all going to be working from home full time, and Thursday will be the last day we'll all be in the office together. My home office is a disaster area right now. Patrick and I are converting the third bedroom (that has never been used for anything except to store junk) into my office and the transition is not going as smoothly as I would like. For starters, it's a pretty small room so I've really had to look hard to find the right furniture to fit the space. We are still in search of a chair and ottoman for the corner, but otherwise I think we've found all the furniture. We gotten all the old junk cleared out of the room, but now that I'm bringing home everything from my office it's pretty full and unorganized again! The wall shelves are still sitting on the floor and need to be hung and I cannot seem to find the right cables to set up my printer. I took home all the desktop components for my computer last week and I still don't quite have all of those cords figured out either. I'll be so glad when this project is over and I'm settled again! It is amazing how much junk I have managed to accumulate in my office over the past couple of years though, and so I'm doing some major organizing so this room will have a fresh start.

Cross your fingers for the Panthers to beat the Giants this week! I'm hoping for a Super Bowl win, but taking it one week at a time....

1 comment:

Mama10EE said...

Hey! I need directions to your house....PLEASE :)